HypnoHelp LLC Professional Hypnosis for YOUR Well-Being
1. Enjoy outside time every day- Ecotherapy, Shinrin-yoku (Forest Bathing), benefits of negative ions...not to mention Vitamin D synthesis and fresh air!
2. Move your body/exercise every day.
3. Stay Social through FaceTime, Zoom, Skype get-togethers; on-line games i.e., Words with Friends, iMessage.
4. Structure your schedule if it feels better to you.
5. Instant Karma
6. Worry Diary
7. Essential Oils - lavender, rose absolute, blue spruce, bright orange, peppermint
8. Attitude of Gratitude
9. Mindfully appreciate, assess, and utilize your new-found time to learn new skills i.e., candle-making, ekphrastic poetry; enrich yourself with culture (visit museums on-line, etc), be more social (hold Skype parties...)
10. Avoid the Covid 15/Quarantine 15 (weight gain).
11. Pampering in place
1. Smile and Laugh Out-Loud (1 full minute)
2. Shoulder Shrugs or Rolls
3. EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), Gamut Point EFT
4. Rule of 3s (ID 3 things you see, 3 things you hear, 3 parts of your body)
5. Mindful Breathing - 4-Square, Deep Abdominal breathing, Yogic such as Nadi Shodhani Pranayama (alternating nostrils), 'blow a feather'
6. Energy Balancing - Pretzel Arms, Circle Arms
7. Music -spa or other soothing music or nature sounds
8. Meditation - Spheres of light, focus on breath or candle, Ocean Meditation
9. Brain Entrainment
10. "Happy Time"
11. Self-Hypnosis: "All is well in my life," "Every cell in my body is relaxed and happy," "I think peace, feel peace, am peace..." Repeat 21 times while in alpha state/ twice each day for 21 days or more.